Au Pair Agency
There are many different reasons, why a Host Family or an Au Pair should choose a usual agency. The agency team will be helpful with all the preparation and concerns that come with planning an Au Pair stay.
At the beginning there is the question for the Host Family if an Au Pair is right for them. The Au Pair’s duties need to be defined before the stay begins. The family also has to think about if they prefer an Au Pair with a certain nationality or if they are open to any. The Host Family also has to get prepared for the new family member and so have the children. They have to be told about the new person that will take care of them and how to behave. An agency will support you with all the necessary questions.
Au Pairs have to find out first, which requirements they have to fulfill in order to become part of the au pair program. They should be motivated and really want to become an Au Pair. An Au Pair agency will help to check if the candidate really fulfills all the requirements and will give advice for the application process.
If a professional support is important to you and you don’t want to invest a lot of time in finding an Au Pair, an agency will be very helpful. They will also give advice if there are any problems with the candidate or the Au Pair’s Host Family and help with the rematch.
Advantages of Au Pair Agencies
This is what you get if you choose a full-service-agency:
- good and professional counseling
- help with your search for an Au Pair or a Host Family
- all Au Pairs and Host Families are checked
- safety during the placing process
- support with the visa process
- counseling if there are any problems between the Au Pair and the Host Family
- support even after the Au Pair stay
- a pool of other Au Pairs and Host Families in case a rematch is necessary