Find an Au-Pair: Application process
Are you looking for an Au-Pair? Then apply as a Host Family with us and find an Au Pair soon!
With one of our selected Full-service agencies, you will be able to find your suitable Au-Pair in just a few steps. They will advise you individually and accompany you on your search for childcare for your family.
The Au-Pair Program starts at any time. If you would like to participate as a Host Family, however, you should register and send your application three to six months before your desired start date. This will allow sufficient time for the Au-Pair placement and the related organizational issues.
Steps of the Au-Pair placement
Finding an Au-Pair is easier than you think. In the following, we will guide you through the application procedure and introduce you to the individual components of the placement process.
- For an application, you have to request the necessary documents, as well as the Au-Pair contract. You also have the possibility to download and print the documents from our website.
- Afterwards, you must fill in the questionnaire and the contract. You will also need to write a personal letter to the future Au-Pair. At least one family photo must be attached to your application.
- Please send the complete documents to the agency you have chosen. If you wish, you can also make a personal appointment with them.
- The full-service agency will make a selection based on your application and forward their suggestions to you.
- On the basis of the Au Pair's application documents, you can decide for a potential candidate.
- The Au-Pair you have selected can have a look at your family's profile. You will then have a telephone conversation with the applicant.
- After the phone call, you and the Au-Pair make a decision. If the decision is positive, the search is finished and the Au-Pair will be placed in your family. If not, the agency will send you new proposals.