Au Pair in Ireland - Improve your English and discover Ireland
Au Pair in Ireland
Do you want to improve your English skills? Do you want to discover the irish and celtic culture? Are you excited to live surrounded by green fields and vibrant cities? Then being an Au Pair in Ireland is perfect for you. Do not hesitate and start looking for a Host Family to live the adventure. Ireland is waiting for you!
Au Pair Ireland
- Age: 18-30 years old / 18 – 27 years old non EU Au Pairs
- Length of stay: 3 – 12 Months
- Working hours: 25 – 35 hours per week
- Holidays: 2 days off per week and 2 of weeks per year
- Travel costs: paid by the Au Pair
- Insurance: you can apply to the European Health Insurance Card if you are an Au Pair from a EU member country. If you aren’t a citizen of a EU-country, you need a private insurance.
- Pocket money: 280 – 400 euro per month
- Visa requirements: Au Pairs from EU and EFTA countries do not require a visa. If you have another nationality you need a visa and a residence permit.
Au Pair Workshops
Au Pair agencies plan free information meetings for all those interested in living abroad. During these meetings, they provide further details regarding the Au Pair program and the process to take part.
Additionally, Agencies also offer Workshops in which you will learn more about the duties and daily life of an Au Pair. They also share advice on how to adapt to a new culture and deal with homesickness.