Au Pair in Australien: Erlebe dein Abenteuer Down Under
Au Pair Australien
Australia is a country full with incredible landscapes, rich flora and fauna and of course incredible beaches. The “land Down Under” will also let you improve your English skills. Find out more! Get ready to live this experience!
Au Pair in Australia
- Age: 18 – 30 years
- Length of stay: 3 – 12 months (max. 6 months with the same Host Family)
- Working hours: 25 – 35 hours per week
- Holiday: 2 weeks holiday for a 6 months stay. Au Pairs should have at least one day off per week. At least one free Sunday every month.
- Traveling expenses: Au Pairs must pay for their own travel expenses.
- Insurance: In Australia, Au Pairs should pay for their own insurance. It is important that the insurance protects you from accidents, medical emergencies and sickness. Pocket money: 150 – 230 AUS $ per week (about 7 AUS$ per hour).
- Visa requirements: Working Holiday Visa
Au Pair Workshops
Au Pair agencies organize free information meetings in which you can find out more about the Au Pair Programs. Of course, this is also the perfect chance to learn more about the stay in Australia.
To help you get ready for your adventure, agencies also offer Workshops in which you will learn more about the responsibilities during the stay, get ideas for children games share some tips on how to deal with homesickness and adapt to your Host Country.